Student Health Services
Student Health Services will be provided to help protect, improve, and maintain the physical, emotional, and social health and well-being of each student.
Student health services are implemented by school nurses to identify and provide for student health needs; facilitate access to health care; promote health, well-being, and safety; and plan and develop the health services program to benefit all students.
Non-administrative personnel are not required to perform any special health services or intrusive non-emergency medical services for students unless the non-administrative personnel are licensed or otherwise qualified and have consented to perform the services.
281 I.A.C 14.2(2)
655 I.A.C 6
Iowa Code 280.23
- Approved: 05-09-88 Approved: 05-09-88
- Reviewed: 02-12-90 Reviewed: 02-12-90
- Revised: 03-12-90 Revised: 03-12-90
- Reviewed: 09-13-93 Reviewed: 09-13-93, 07-15-96, 01-11-99
- Revised: 04-14-08 Revised: 04-14-08, 02-24-14, 01-14-19
- Documents: 605.3
Back to Series 600