Community Use of Facilities – Kingston Stadium
Base Usage Charges:
The charges for educational organizations are as follows:
Night hours after 5 pm
- $150 per hour
- $600 minimum (4-hour usage)
Day hours through 5 pm
- $110 per hour
- $440 minimum (4-hour usage)
In case of non-educational organizations, requests to use Kingston Stadium shall be submitted to the Superintendent’s Cabinet for approval.
Base Usage Charges:
The charges for non-educational organizations are as follows:
Night Events hours after 5 pm
- $250 4 per hour
- $1,000 minimum (4-hour usage)
Day Events hours through 5 pm
- $220 per hour
- $880 minimum (4-hour usage)
Base usage charges include:
- Stadium seating facilities, athletic field and track
- Soccer and track equipment (when in season)
- Parking lots on District-owned sites
- Ticket stations
- Sound systems
- Locker rooms and shower rooms
- Players’ benches
- Press box
- Broadcast booths
Kingston concession facilities may be used only for District activities.
Requirements for Use:
- A District employee must be present during the term of the usage agreement.
- Charges begin with the time designated for the opening of the stadium and terminate with the closing of the stadium, including all necessary cleanup.
- If the District determines that security service or police protection is necessary, the sponsor will ensure that the protection is provided and will pay all costs relating thereto.
- When rehearsals are necessary, arrangements and charges will be determined by the stadium manager designee at the time contract terms are reached and stadium needs are determined.
- Any platform stage, decorations, chairs, or additional stage equipment shall be pre-approved by the stadium manager designee.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted on the track or playing fields.
- Approved: 08-14-78
- Revised: 06-22-81, 12-12-83, 09-22-86
- Reviewed: 07-10-89
- Revised: 08-14-89
- Revised: 09-28-92
- Revised: 01-27-97, 01-11-99, 08-25-03, 04-14-08, 05-12-14, 07-13-2020
- Documents: 805.7
Back to Series 800