Are you interested in reserving a Cedar Rapids Community School District facility, such as an athletic field or auditorium? All school facility usage requests must be submitted through the rSchoolToday system in the button below.
|Scheduling windows for public requests|
|Schedule cycle opening date||Four-month scheduling cycle|
|May 1||August 1 – November 15|
|September 1||November 16 – March 15|
|January 1||March 16 – July 31|
Requirements for camp, clinic, and league requests
Please use the camp or clinic client name for these requests. Fees are as follows:
- Facility use fee: $25 per activity
- Insurance fee: $50 per activity
This insurance is for bodily injury and property damage liability. It only applies for the general public and spectators, not participants.
Administrative rules for use:
- An in-charge director must be designated. This person must:
- Assume all responsibility for the supervision of participants and for property damage
- Complete a district camp/clinic/league financial report and provide a list of participants to the school activity director within two weeks of the activity
- Promotional materials must clearly state the disclaimer: “This is a private activity not sponsored by CRCSD.”
- Fees for these activities may not be paid from the district student activity funds.
- Voluntary donations from the activity may be contributed to a district student activity fund.
- Participants and coaches must be compliant with department of education, IHSSA, and IGHSAU regulations.