Welcome to Cedar Rapids Community School District! We are happy you are joining us.
CRCSD is home to 21 elementary schools, six middle schools, and four high schools. We also have additional educational options for your student, including six magnet schools and our homeschool assistance program. If you are new to CRCSD or are returning to the district after an absence, you must complete the registration process.
Welcoming students for the NEXT school year, beginning August 23, 2023, you can register using the button below.
Required information to register
The online registration has the following sections:
- Student Primary Household
- Home phone number and address
- Parent/guardian name and contact information
- Emergency Contact
- Another adult who can be contacted if parent(s)/guardian(s) are not available
- Student name, grade, date of birth, gender, and race/ethnicity
- Medical information
- Annual release agreements (field trip consent, laptop consent, etc.)
Required documents can be uploaded in the online registration process, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or provided directly to your student’s school.
- One proof of residency (see examples of acceptable documents below)
- Student’s certificate of immunization
- Preschool and kindergarten only: student’s birth certificate
Accepted proof of residency documents
- Gas or electric utility bill (last or current month)
- Pay stub (last or current month)
- Property tax bill
- Mortgage statement
- Current signed lease or rental agreement
- Purchase contract
If your family is residing in another person’s home, please provide a letter from that person stating you and your child live there. The letter must include their name and address, as well as one of the above address verification documents in their name.
|Important 2023-24 Registration Dates|
|Preschool applications open||February 1, 2023|
|Kindergarten registration begins||February 1, 2023|
|Magnet lottery open||January 5 to February 25, 2023|